Rock Your Baby Birth Services partnered with the Colorado Springs Doula Collaborative believes in birth and in the innate strength of women. We honor & celebrate motherhood, and passionately believe that when a baby is born, so is a mother. We cater informational, physical, and emotional support personalized to each family we serve.
We strive to facilitate the family's optimal birth and postpartum experiences by promoting self-advocacy and harboring a respectful, supported birth space. We honor each family's unique journey and are proud to support women from all walks of life.
We have extensive, specialized training and experience in hospital, home, and birth center settings, as well as VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean), cesarean birth, vaginal birth, water birth, medication-assisted birth, multiples, surrogacy, high risk moms and special needs, families with a deployed spouse, teen mothers, LGBTQUIA+ families, single mothers, adoption, and more.
We've been honored to attend births with a variety of birthing philosophies, including The Bradley Method, Lamaze, Birthing from Within, Hypnobabies, Hypnobirth, and more.
- 1-2 prenatal visits to discuss your birth preferences
- Assistance in creating a birth plan
- 24/7 phone and text support
- Access to our full resource library
- Continuous informational, emotional, and physical support throughout your labor and birth
- Encouragement and support for your loved one(s) to participate to their maximum potential while respecting and maintaining everyone's maximum level of comfort.
- The use of all of our labor tools which may include a rebozo, heat and cold packs, TENS unit, essential oils and diffuser, massage balls, laminated affirmation cards, homeopathic, herbal, and floral remedies, a birth ball, and more
- The facilitation of self-advocacy, informed choice, and effective communication between you and your birth team.
- Suggestions, tools, and hands on techniques to ease discomfort and enhance your labor and birthing experience.
- The fostering of a cooperative, positive, and respectful atmosphere for an empowering experience with total support and confidence.
- 1-2 postpartum visits to process your birth experience
$450-$950 (Suggested Fee of $750)
The suggested fee for this service is $750. However, we offer a flexible sliding scale of $450-$950 and our clients pay what they are able to, no questions asked. We require a $150 non-refundable deposit to reserve availability with remaining payments to be discussed and arranged at the time we establish care. We request final payment at 34 weeks gestation but are happy to accommodate alternative payment plans.
We accept cash, credit/debit cards, health savings accounts (HSA), as well as online payments processed through Paypal. Invoices and receipts are provided.
Interested in scheduling a complimentary, no-obligation interview over your favorite coffee or tea?
You can reach me by phone: 972-623-8014; or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org